... Fire Weather Watch in effect from Monday afternoon through
Monday evening for strong winds and low relative humidity for
fire weather zones 055, 056, 110, 111, 112, and 113...
The National Weather Service in El Paso TX/Santa Teresa has
issued a Fire Weather Watch, which is in effect from Monday
afternoon through Monday evening.
* Affected area... fire weather zone 110. Fire weather zone 111.
Fire weather zone 112. Fire weather zone 113. Fire weather zone
055. Fire weather zone 056.
* Wind... west-southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 45 mph.
* Humidity... 5 to 8 percent.
* Highest threat... is located west of a line from Alamogordo to El
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Tularosa Basin Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Fire Weather Watch
Issued: 12:35 PM MDT Apr. 22, 2017 – National Weather Service