... Winter Weather Advisory in effect until 7 PM EST this
The National Weather Service in Gaylord has issued a Winter
Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow... which is in effect
until 7 PM EST this evening.
* Areas of drizzle and freezing drizzle will transition to
widespread accumulating snow this morning... and will then become
lake enhanced this afternoon into this evening as colder air
sweeps into the region.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur between 7 am this
morning and and 1 PM this afternoon.
* Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches are expected.
* Northwest winds gusting to 20 to 30 mph will produce areas of
blowing and drifting snow.
* Look for reduced visibilities at times.
* Accumulating snow will result in difficult travel conditions.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
driving. For the latest Road conditions... go to the mdot website
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Otsego Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Issued: 3:29 AM EST Feb. 25, 2017 – National Weather Service