... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 8 am this morning to 8 PM
PDT this evening...
* winds... southeast to south 20 to 30 mph with gusts to 50 mph.
* Timing... winds increase Thursday morning, peak Thursday
afternoon and evening, then subside Thursday night.
* Locations include... Shasta Valley along Interstate 5,
* Impacts... travel will be difficult for lightweight and high
profile vehicles. Loose outdoor objects or materials will be
* View the hazard area in detail at
A Wind Advisory means that winds of 35 mph are expected with
higher gusts possible. Winds this strong can make driving
difficult, especially for high profile vehicles. Use extra
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Central Siskiyou County Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Issued: 3:42 AM PDT Oct. 19, 2017 – National Weather Service