Weather Radar Actualizado: 12:40 PM GMT en Abril 17, 2014

Map of U.S. NEXRAD and TDWR Radar Stations

  • TDWR (High-Def)
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID County State Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z2 over water TX 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SW (224)
O2 over water TX 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (218)
B3 over water TX 45 dBZ 34,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
N1 over water TX 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (230)
S7 over water WA 44 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (228)
D7 Grays Harbor WA 44 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (242)
I6 Grays Harbor WA 40 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% Chance 0% Chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (237)
A1 over water TX 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% Chance 100% Chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WSW (239)
E1 over water TX 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SW (219)
U2 over water TX 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 0 knots new (0)
S1 Brazoria TX 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (247)
Z0 Brazoria TX 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% Chance 70% Chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (235)
Q1 over water TX 51 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% Chance 50% Chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (219)
R2 over water TX 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 20% Chance 90% Chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SW (220)
F0 over water TX 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% Chance 70% Chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (247)
M0 over water 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (263)
T2 over water TX 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
F1 Brazoria TX 48 dBZ 29,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 30% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
G2 over water TX 48 dBZ 32,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% Chance 80% Chance 0.00 in. 10 knots ENE (78)
V2 over water TX 47 dBZ 29,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% Chance 20% Chance 0.00 in. 0 knots new (0)
T1 over water TX 46 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% Chance 60% Chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (237)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail