|By: NEwxguy, 5:37 PM GMT en Agosto 15, 2012||+0|
We had one batch of heavy downpours and a few storms roll through early morning,now strong sunshine is setting the atmosphere up to generate some more storms for all of the northeast. Radar already showing pop up showers.Things will probably ignite as the afternoon progresses with some severe weather around the area.
my best friend (NEwxguy)
|Permalink | A A A|
This blog is for anyone about anything,as long as you are respectful to others.Weather will be the theme,but topics of interest will show up.
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
24 ° F
Previous Entries for 2013