FRIDAY, DECEMBER 9/11
|By: GRANDMANAN, 11:51 AM GMT en Diciembre 09, 2011||+0|
A change in the weather, for the moment, relatively calm, wind changed to the SW enough to move the flag. Temp 3C, to rise mid single digits, rain and higher SW by this evening. Similar weather conditions for the weekend.
Harbour calm, a slight hint of coming overcast, but nice red sun showing above the tree line on Ross Island.
A number of old trees down in the breeze yesterday, a few of my decorations relocated, pulled the stakes out of the ground. Folks travelling on the ferry advising no problems, sustained winds near gale force most of the daylight hours.
|Permalink | A A A|
- Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog
- Angela Fritz's WunderBlog
- Bryan Norcross' Official Blog
- Stu Ostro's Meteorology Blog
- LRandyB's Tropical Weather Discussion
- Portlight Disaster Relief Blog
Tropical Weather Stickers®
Previous Entries for 2013