Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 2:42 PM MST en Diciembre 09, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 5 PM MST this
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow remains in
effect until 5 PM MST this afternoon for much of north central and
* Timing and main impact: gusty westerly winds of 15 to 25 mph
with gusts as high as 40 mph will reduce visibilities at times
in falling and blowing snow through this afternoon. Winds will
then decrease during the evening.
* Visibilities: blowing snow... combined with falling snow at
times... will reduce visibility to less than a half mile at
* New snowfall: less than one inch of new snow is expected
through this evening.
* Other impacts: wind chill temperatures of 10 below zero to 10
above zero are possible.
* Locations affected include: Fairfield... Stanford... Chinook...
Lewistown... Lewistown Divide... Shelby... Big Sandy... Fort
Benton... Chester... Conrad... Havre... Great Falls... Kings
Hill Pass... Flesher Pass... Lincoln... MacDonald Pass...
* However... this advisory does not include the Helena area.
* To see a graphical representation of this hazard please visit
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow and blowing snow means that
visibilities will be limited due to a combination of falling and
blowing snow. Use caution when traveling... especially in open
For specific Road and travel conditions in Montana... dial 5 1 1.
Nearby Radar Stations