Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 3:30 PM CST en Diciembre 06, 2013
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until 9 PM CST this
* ice accumulations... one tenth of an inch to a quarter inch.
* Timing... through 9 PM CST this evening
* impacts... bridges and overpasses may ice.
Be aware of the dangers of Carbon monoxide... a colorless and
odorless gas that can be deadly. Carbon monoxide poisoning may
result from the use of portable fuel burning heaters... cooking
grills... or gas generators in areas that are not well ventilated.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow... sleet... or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for
slippery roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Statement as of 10:00 AM CST en Diciembre 06, 2013
The National Weather Service in Memphis TN has issued a
* Flood Warning for
the little Tallahatchie canal at Etta
* from Saturday December 07 until Saturday December 07.
* At 09 am Friday the stage was... 18.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 25.0 feet Saturday December 07.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
At 25.0 feet, extensive cropland flooding is occurring, mainly
between State Highway 30 and County Highway 46. Water is beginning to
cover the unpaved portion of Union County Highway 47 near Mud Creek.
Nearby Radar Stations