... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect from 9 am Sunday to
6 am CST Monday...
* timing... expect snow to develop around 9 am Sunday and then
diminish around 6 am Monday.
* Precipitation rates... the heaviest snowfall rates will occur
between 9 am and noon Sunday.
* Snow accumulations... total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches
* Winds / visibilities... winds gusting as high as 55 mph will
cause widespread blowing and drifting snow.
* Impacts... plan on difficult driving conditions.
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are expected. If you must travel... keep an extra
flashlight... food and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. The latest Road conditions for the state you are
calling from can be obtained by calling 5 1 1.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
North Clearwater Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 8:17 PM CST Feb. 6, 2016 – National Weather Service