... Winter Storm Warning remains in effect until 6 PM EST this
A Winter Storm Warning for lake effect snow and blowing snow remains
in effect until 6 PM EST this evening.
* Periods of heavy lake effect snow showers will persist through
today... with a diminishing trend this afternoon through tonight.
* The heaviest snowfall rates will occur this morning.
* Additional snow accumulations today of 3 to 5 inches... with
locally higher amounts possible.
* Very low visibilities in falling and blowing snow.
* Plan on difficult driving conditions... including during the
A Winter Storm Warning for snow means severe winter weather
conditions are occurring. If you must travel... keep an extra
flashlight... food... and water in your vehicle in case of an
emergency. For the latest Road conditions... go to the mdot
website at Michigan.Gov.
Severe Weather Get Mobile & Email Alerts
Wexford Severe Watches & Warnings NOAA Weather Radio
Watches & Warnings
Winter Storm Warning
Issued: 4:11 AM EST Feb. 10, 2016 – National Weather Service