Indian Wells Valley
Statement as of 7:38 PM PST en Diciembre 06, 2013
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 am Saturday to 4 am PST
A Wind Advisory remains in effect from 7 am Saturday to 4 am PST
Sunday for the Kern County deserts.
* Winds: west 25 to 35 mph with gusts to 55 mph. Locally
stronger gusts may occur at times... especially through passes
* Timing: strongest winds expected Saturday morning and
afternoon... continuing through evening and overnight near wind
favored passes and canyons.
* Locations include: Rosamond... California City... Edwards AFB...
Mojave... Ridgecrest... as well as highways 14... 58... 178 and
* Impacts: drivers of high profile vehicles should take caution
when traveling through these areas. Strong Crosswinds are
* For a detailed view of the hazard area... visit
A Wind Advisory means that gusts of 45 mph or more are expected.
Winds this strong can make driving difficult... especially for
high profile vehicles. Use extra caution.
Nearby Radar Stations